Tuesday, November 30, 2010

thanksgiving weekend

i am THANKFUL for so many amazing things in my life!!
this thanksgiving was much lonelier than last years where my whole family was able to be together this year is was just me mum dad nanna and sara.
it was still fun not quite like last year but all i can say is i am very THANKFUL for skype!

nan ended up arriving in my almost exact pattern of shirt that my dress was!
all i can say is good style taste must run in the famiy!



and as always me mum and dad set up all of the decorations around the house!


can it be christmas already?
im so excited!!



3 comments:

Laura said...

Love it!! Ya it was a different thanksgiving with the family not all together. But christmas should be fun :)

Andrew - Tamara - Emma said...

You look so beautiful as always!! I agree thank you makers of skype! We missed you guys!! Love you!

Jessica said...

I love you so much and missed you like crazy! That is too funny about Nana's sweater matching your dress.