Friday, October 17, 2008

concccert!



me and rylee went to one of my absolute favorite bands! I have wanted to see dashboard for about 3 years and every time they have come to salt lake i always have something going on so this time there was no way i was going to miss it! it was during uvu's fall break so i didn't have to miss any school so it was perfect! we got to the concert about 2 hours early and ended up being on the front row it was absolutely perfect! 

DASHBOARD!!!!!

panic at the disco!



plain white t's!

3 comments:

Andrew - Tamara - Emma said...

That is awesome you were front row!! Andrew I am sure is completely jealous!!

Jessica said...

I didn't know you went to a concert. How fun!!! I love the pics of you and Rylee!

Andrew - Tamara - Emma said...

I am very jealous babe that looks like tons of fun. And what good music to kick it with.