Monday, September 8, 2008

birthday in oorreemm





dinner with me my mum and ad and court!!
we went to the brick oven and oh my goodness i recommend it to everyone it is so yummy!!




ROOMATES!!! they all tried to bake me a cake but turns out they dont know how to cook... who would've known? well so i ended up making it and useing Frances's eggs and making court clean up and stir the batter but it was so much fun!! But turns out when my mum and dad came down they brought us a cake so we had two!! I love cake so it was perfect!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Such cute pics!!! I can't believe you had to help make your cake...and then got a schmidt's one...and a lin's one. Which one was the best? Were you sick of chocolate cake? I am glad you had a fun b-day!!!

Jessica said...

I am so excited you have a blog! It will be fun to see all the things you are up to at college.

Keesler Family said...

You are so cute... Happy Birthday sorry it is late... I love your Blog...

Andrew - Tamara - Emma said...

Kelsey so I have searched your blog and could not find one picture of me. I mean as your big brother and being so ood looking it should be all about me!!! I love you babe

Andrew - Tamara - Emma said...

You are so cute! It will be fun to see pics of you and your life at college! we are coming up Friday and want to stop by and see you around 12..let us know if thats ok? love ya!